Friendly, dedicated and compassionate, Dr Raaj always goes above and beyond to give the best care for his patients. He is very meticulous in the care he provides because he sincerely believes in fixing the root cause of the problem and help his patients achieve optimum health and be the best version of themselves.
Dr Raaj is also a firm believer of educating and treating patients through a holistic chiropractic approach. Having worked in Malaysia for three years, Dr Raaj has a vast experience in treating patients from all walks of life such as toddlers, working adults, pregnant mothers and elderlies.
That being said, his interest lies in treating athletes and is a registered member of the Sports Chiropractic Council Malaysia. His fascination in sports extends from his own pursuit in MMA, football, golf and tennis.
- International Medical University
- Sports Chiropractic Council Malaysia
- Certified Kinesio Taping Technician (CKTT)
- Association of Chiropractic Malaysia (ACM)
- Athletic Taping Practitioner (CATP)
- Institute of Chiropractic Applied Neurology
- Academy of Chiropractic Sports Medicine