Personal Data Protection Act
True Chiropractic Group
1. We recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us, and this Data Protection Statement is to assist you in understanding the purpose of collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by the True Chiropractic Group.1. We recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us, and this Data Protection Statement is to assist you in understanding the purpose of collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by the True Chiropractic Group.
As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your personal data, we will be reviewing our policies procedures and processes from time to time and reserve the right to to amend this Data Protection Statement at our discretion.
2. Purposes for which your data may be collected and used, includes your personal data, which includes data you provide for registration purposes (e.g, name, NRIC No, date of birth etc.), medical information and any other personal information provided by you or your next of kin will be collected when you present yourself for Chiropractic examination or treatment at True Chiropractic Group. By voluntarily providing your personal data in order to obtain Chiropractic care, it will be deemed that you have consented to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of your personal data by the clinic for the purposes directly related to the provision of medical care to you, which includes referrals to other healthcare professionals and institutions and other associated purposes (e.g, billing and internal administration).
3. We may also use your personal data to invite you to participate in suitable care programmes, or promotions.
4. We take patient confidentiality very seriously and will endeavor to keep your data safe by:
4.1. Limiting access to only doctors and healthcare personnel who are involved in your care, and the supporting internal processes;
4.2. Conducting regular checks to ensure only authorized persons have accessed your data;
4.3. Removing details that identify you when using your data for internal purposes as far as possible; and
4.4. Putting in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and to prevent any unauthorized access.
5. As our patient, you may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in our possession by giving reasonable notice to us. Although we are obliged to evaluate and process your request, your withdrawal of consent will affect the medical care and services you would receive from us or other healthcare institutions.
If you require further information on our Data Protection Policy or clarifications related to data protection, please contact us at:
Phone: +65 6816 8881
Email: [email protected]
Address: 10 Ubi Crescent #04-49 Ubi TEchpark Singapore 480564