Careers @ True Chiropractic Group
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Requirements:
1) Patient centric, People oriented, Passionate in Active heathy lifestyle ( Sports-Exercise Movement / Nutrition / Neuro )
2) Result & action oriented with timely deliverables. Team player and able to take constructive feedback. Passive work approach mindset or “Talk only” with no qualitative or quantitative involvement and outcomes is not desirable
3) Matured, compassionate, accountable-responsible, independent and proactive personality – deposition
4) Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Able to conduct presentation or engage in small group / in-clinic workshop
5) Quality, trusted and sustainable care mindset
6) Recognised & active licensed practitioners from Country of origin for Chiropractic Degree/Post Graduate certification
7) Minimum 1-2 years of local (Sg) or overseas experience. Fresh graduates may be considered for trainee program ( USA / Australia / NZ / UK / EU / Msia )
8) Knowledge and practice experience with physical therapy / sports rehab, dry needling are added advantage
9) Primary written & spoken language: English. Able to communicate in mandarin, malayu or local dialects are welcomed.
10) Integrity & resourceful in practice build up work handlings.
If you have all these, we want you in our family.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 8383 9898 to be part of our team!